We’ve been manufacturing tires since before we landed on the moon. We’ve seen nine presidents hold office, witnessed the explosion of technology from the home PC to the smart phone. And, through it all, we’ve been keeping the machines moving that help make progress possible. Let us keep your machine moving with the same tried and true, American quality and service that has carried us through nearly 50 years.
Our fiberglass impregnated cushion press-on tires are built to last with our unique, patented compound and strict quality control. They provide higher durability and tread life helping reduce downtime and keeping material handling machines running longer and more efficiently.
Our grey non-marking Fiberglass tires consistently outrun traditional non-markers. Some users claim they outrun traditional non-marking tires by as much as 50%.
- Made in the USA since 1968
- Problem solving tire – holds more weight than traditional cushion press-ons
- Fiberglass reinforced compound unique in tire industry
- Excellent traction pattern
- Wider tires gives more life and stability
- Available in all common sizes